Homeowners Association Liaison Officers Program (HALO)
HALO is a collaborative effort between the Police Department and the residents of the Village. Officers are assigned to each homeowner’s association and will serve as the primary point of contact for the Police Department and the residents it serves. HALO give the residents and the officers the opportunity to put a “name with a face” providing personalized service delivery for everything ranging from quality of life type concerns to law enforcement related activities and information.
Community Policing Philosophy
The HALO program effectively integrates a community policing philosophy with two way communication to forge a trusting relationship appropriate for the needs of the community.
Listed on this page are the current HALO assignments. Personnel may be contacted using the Olympia Fields Police Department's non-emergency number, 708-503-8101, followed by the officer's telephone and voicemail extension.
Because of the varying hours associated with shift work, job responsibilities and call for service volume, each officer's department email is listed and may be used to contact your HALO officer.
- Arcadian: Officer Twilley
- Brookdale - Senior Living: Officer Kerrigan
- Graymoor: Officer Barry
- Greens Townshomes and Greens: Corporal Mayden
- Hawthorne Hills: Officer Alvarado
- Lakes of Olympia: Officer Pearson
- Maynegaite: Officer Smith
- Olympia Club: Officer Pearson
- Olympia Fields East: Officer Ayala
- Original Village: Officer Kickert
- Suburban Woods: Officer Smith
- Traditions: Officer Mayer
- Trails: Corporal Dean
- Vienna Woods: Officer Kerrigan
- Wysteria: Corporal Lopez
Patrol Sergeant Blasingame, will serve as the primary point of contact and serve as the HALO program's coordinator going forward,
HALO is not intended to replace calling 911 or contacting the Olympia Fields Police Department for matters which require immediate attention.
Remember, if you see it, if you hear it, report it!