While the Village of Olympia Fields has shown its commitment to financial transparency by posting financial documents on our Village website, including the Village's annual operating budgets and audited Financial Statements, sometimes additional information may be sought out by our residents. Oftentimes that information is most easily understood through interactive charts and graphs.
In an effort to enhance transparency in financial reporting, the Village of Olympia Fields is offering an interactive reporting tool that allows Village residents to explore the Village budget and actual financial data online in various graphical formats.
The Village of Olympia Fields is providing actual data from FY2011 for public view in hopes to strengthen the connection between the Village and our residents.
To access the Village of Olympia Fields' interactive portal, please visit https://olympiafieldsil.opengov.com/
- What revenue sources does the Village utilize in the General Fund?
- How much does the Village spend on Street Paving?
- Show me all revenues collected as charges for services.
- How much revenue does the Village receive in property taxes?
- What is the cost to provide water services?
- How much does the Village spend on salaries across all Funds?
- What are the Village's Sewer Fund revenues and expenses?
- How much does the Village spend on overtime?
- How much does the Village spend on employee benefits?
- What Grant Fund revenue is received by the Village?