Homewood Disposal will begin collecting yard waste on April 1. Contact Homewood-Disposal with any questions: 708-798-1004.
- Yard waste can placed in brown paper yard waste bags or in yard waste carts.
- Yard waste cannot be placed inside plastic garbage bags.
- Yard waste bags and containers cannot exceed 50-pounds each and should be able to be reasonably lifted by one person.
- Bundled and tied branches should be cut into 3 to 4-foot lengths.
- Yard waste will be picked on regularly scheduled garbage days.
- Yard waste stickers must be placed on the bags. Stickers are available at the Village Hall for $2.75 per sticker.
- Other area vendors of the yard waste stickers are:
- Homewood Disposal Office
1501 West 175th Street, Homewood
- Ebel's Ace Hardware
18410 Governors Highway, Homewood
17705 South Halsted Street, Homewood