Homeowners Association Liaison Officers Program (HALO)
HALO is a collaborative effort between the Police Department and the residents of the Village. Officers are assigned to each homeowner’s association and will serve as the primary point of contact for the Police Department and the residents it serves. HALO give the residents and the officers the opportunity to put a “name with a face” providing personalized service delivery for everything ranging from quality of life type concerns to law enforcement related activities and information.
Community Policing Philosophy
The HALO program effectively integrates a community policing philosophy with two way communication to forge a trusting relationship appropriate for the needs of the community.
Listed on this page are the current HALO assignments. Personnel may be contacted using the Olympia Fields Police Department's non-emergency number, 708-503-8101, followed by the officer's telephone and voicemail extension.
Because of the varying hours associated with shift work, job responsibilities and call for service volume, each officer's department email is listed and may be used to contact your HALO officer.
- Arcadian: Officer Twilley
- Olympia Fields - Senior Living: Officer Kerrigan
- Graymoor: Officer Barry
- Greens Townshomes: Officer Baker
- Greens Homes: Corporal Mayden
- Hawthorne Hills: Officer Alvarado
- Lakes of Olympia: Corporal Amschl
- Maynegaite: Officer M. Smith
- Olympia Club: Officer Pearson
- Olympia Fields East: Officer Pennington
- Original Village: Officer Kickert
- Suburban Woods: Officer L. Smith
- Traditions: Officer Kerrigan
- Trails: Sergeant Metzger
- Vienna Woods: Officer Mayer
- Wysteria: Sergeant Lopez
Deputy Chief Blasingame, will serve as the primary point of contact and serve as the HALO program's coordinator going forward,
HALO is not intended to replace calling 911 or contacting the Olympia Fields Police Department for matters which require immediate attention.
Remember, if you see it, if you hear it, report it!